SERRAL IS THE TWO-TIME CONSECUTIVE GSL VS THE WORLD CHAMPION
Serral heads back to Seoul, Korea, to challenge the Korean StarCraft 2 elite on their own turf once again. He returns there as the Champion of 2018 GSL vs the World, so the hopes are set high for him on performing well in the event. Earlier this month, we got to witness some matches against top GSL players at ASUS ROG in Finland. There, Serral had a close fight against Stats, but the Protoss figured out a winning tactic and took the series 3-2. Serral dropped out in the Semi-Finals and Stats carried on to win the whole event.
- All Matches are Bo5.
- Finals are Bo7.
- Dark and Serral will draft players onto their team.
- Bo9 Counter-pick format.
- After the 1st match, each team submits an immediate decision on a player for the next match.
- The winning team from the previous match reveals the next player then the opponent decides the counter-player.
- However, the counter-player must be from the other region (Each match will be WCS Korea vs WCS Circuit)
- If needed, an ace match will be played between blind picked players.